Released Tuesday afternoon, the first ESPNU 150 for the class of 2013 is filled with players verbally committed to play for the Florida Gators next season. Though four Florida commits are part of the top 50 players in the group, three more are listed among the top 150 recruits in the nation.
Below is a breakdown of where the Gators’ commits are ranked:
18 – DT Caleb Brantley (Crescent City, FL)
* No. 4 defensive tackle in the nation.
22 – RB Kelvin Taylor (Belle Glade, FL)
* No. 1 running back in the nation.
38 – LB Daniel McMillian (Jacksonville, FL)
* No. 3 linebacker in the nation.
44 – WR Ahmad Fulwood (Jacksonville, FL)
* No. 6 wide receiver in the nation.
58 – DB Nick Washington (Jacksonville, FL)
* No. 4 safety in the nation.
64 – DB Keanu Neal (Bushnell, FL)
* No. 7 safety in the nation.
109 – LB Quinton Powell (Daytona Beach, FL)
* No. 10 linebacker in the nation.
Florida’s 2013 commitments as of April 17, 2012:
[table “15” not found /]